You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me
DEAD TIRED! :) had band practice just now.
from 8am-5pm. haha. then had training. did Yellow Mountains and Kaze-No-Mai.
sound's bad bahr. haha. JIAYOUS anyway! :)
we have only like...30days more? less then 1 month lehr! KAMPATEH~
haha. then went to eat lunch. l0ls. till 1pm.
but most band mates arrive earlier.. haha. did alil drills with instruments.
haha. had combined again. continued with Kaze-No-Mai.
then tried th Christmas Pops and Overtures 1 & 2.
well,kinda a bad sound... yea. then ended early .
did th tickets stuff. then went home after that. damn. tired sial. haha.
im slping EARLY!!! if i can. that is. haha.
byes.
cross th line.
To YOU :
idk you anymore. idk how much i mean to you.
Whenever i see you,its like looking at a stranger. idk why.
When we go out tgt,we seem damn close.
When we're not,we are so damn distant.
So tell me,my friend, are you treating me as a friend too?
And so what if i understand you?
You dontknow how to weigh your priorities even!
You find me only when you need a problem solver.
Yea,so what do i mean to you sial!
So what if i know,understand you?
I thought friends have MUTUAL understanding?
But after saying all this shit,i guess you still dontknow what im saying bahr.
Anyway,whats done has done. whats past has past.
All i wish for now is you last long with your stead bahr.
im not probing into your problems anymore. unless you need me.
Cox i aint that heartless. We are friends for 8years alr and counting. i hope.
Prove to me that im wrong if you think so.
Dont tell me this and that and tell your friends another stuff.
I told you alr. I dontlike lies. I rather be hurt by truth than to be protected by lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment