
I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation; what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
im back! haha. i dint post yesterday. cox im darn lazy and tired.
haha. anyway. i stayed at home th whole day... cox i too lazy to step foot out.
and my dear dear dear sister is in CHINA alr!
anyway,i tutor-ed my dear dear dear brother CHINESE.
and gawd. its torturing! His Chinese SUCKS! darn. haha.
then blah blah blah. darn bored today.
oh ya,ytd played bball with Beatty people. Nicholas and JianYing are 2BIG BIG BIG BULLY!
haha. i falled down ytd too. Thanks to JianYing.
okayr. anyway. gtg le.
cross th line.
i waited so damn long for your reply,
and all i get was an excuse.
i confronted you,you told me to believe you.
i tried,but guess what,th evidence prove you not worth believing.
and ya,i have patience,so what? if you reach a certain level,im sure to blast you.
No comments:
Post a Comment